Instructions: - (For further information, view the Tutorial Video or check out our Helpful Tips.)
- Enter your world and open your F3 screen.
- Pick a location to use an "Eye of Ender".
- Use the "Eye of Ender" and quickly center your crosshair exactly on it once it reaches it's peak position, then take a screenshot with the F2 key.
- Recover the "Eye of Ender" if it survives, then repeat steps 2 and 3, from a NEW LOCATION.
- Open your screenshots and enter in the values requested. X and Z coordinates as well as "Facing" angle are required.
- RUN THE LOCATOR!
- Travel the to X,Z location provided in your world, dig well below the surface and search for your stronghold.